The ball’s in your court!
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer affecting men between the ages of 15 to 39, but also occurs in other age groups;
- …but if it is diagnosed early, it has the highest rate of cure of all cancers;
- About 150 young men are diagnosed with testicular cancer every year in New Zealand;
- Maori men have a higher incidence of testicular cancer and are more likely to have metastatic disease;
- Check your balls. Know your own body and if you notice any lumps or changes see your doctor.
- For more information visit: www.checkyourballs.org.nz